Welcome to Quarryfield.
A modern, private and spacious home created from historic farm buildings to offer the luxurious comfort of a boutique hotel.
Lofty ceilings, interconnecting living spaces, a very large conservatory that brings light and space into the building: room to be together, but also room to be apart.
Designed by golfers for golfers ...close to some the best links courses in the world.
- Superbly equipped and appointed, with original stone walls and timber detailing, finished with travertine stone or timber floors and designer highland furnishing.
- Geothermal, solar thermal and wind-sourced power supply the underfloor heating throughout and provides copious hot water
- Guest accommodation is offered in eight double bedrooms with luxury twin beds, ensuite bathrooms and showers.
- The house is south facing, with magnificent views and a very large conservatory to enjoy the unique highland light -whatever the weather...
- Open plan, double height living/dining room with original timber ceilings and a large (jetmaster) open fire
- A unique private collection of contemporary Scottish colourist artworks
- Large billiard room with plasma TV and L-plan seating
- Drying rooms, cold larder store, well-equipped professional kitchen
Quarryfield is just 20 minutes from Inverness airport and only 10 minutes from Inverness city where the Caledonian sleeper arrives every morning from London.
Facilities & Pricing
5-star luxury with mixed renewable energy sources
Sleeps 16 guests, with accommodation for live-in staff, or 18 in total
Tailor-made full/part-time catering & cleaning arrangements to suit on application
Superb tennis court
Table tennis, billiards/snooker
Internet - wireless broadband
Pricing From £2600 per week, Short Breaks are also available, please contact our bookings site for availability
Only 20 minutes from Inverness Airport